Business Communications Manager(BCM)
Business Communications Manager (BCM)
is an integrated communications system
designed for small and medium-sized
businesses and branch offices and is
capable of delivering both IP-enabled and
Manager integrates KSU/PBX capabilities,
voice over IP (VoIP) gateway functions
and Quality of Service (QoS) data routing
features in a single system.
Business Communications Manager
is available on four Base Unit
hardware platforms — the Business
Communications Manager 50 and Business
Communications Manager 450.
Business Communications Manager 450
can accommodate up to 10 Media Bay
Modules (MBM) — four of them in the
main unit and six in the Expansion unit.
The Business Communications Manager
450 can support up to 300 digital or IP phones.
The Business Communications
Manager 50 can be expanded with up to
two Business Communications Manager 50
expansion cabinets — each with the ability
to accommodate one MBM.
Communications Manager 50 has integrated
support for up to 32 IP Telephones.
Business Communications Manager 50
and 450 support an interface to American
Power Conversion (APC) Uninterruptible
Power Supplies (UPS), allowing continued
operation of telecom equipment during
short power outages and a graceful shutdown during longer outages.
APC is a global
leader in power availability solutions, sets
the standard in its industry for quality,
innovation and support, and is already
the product of choice for many of Avaya's
partners and customers.
Nortel's BCM Product (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) | Digitcom.ca | Business Phone Systems
Help ! You are looking for a Voice over IP enabled system. The Nortel BCM product is Nortel's Voice over IP (VoIP) Enabled system. This includes the Nortel BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400 (formerly BCM 1000) systems. From this menu you can choose to get information and pricing on the Nortel BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400 key codes, BCM 200, BCM 400, and BCM 50 Media Bay Modules, and BCM VoIP Handsets.
Business Communications Manager (BCM) (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) delivers small/medium-sized businesses and branch offices the only converged voice/data solution in the industry, providing a choice of IP-enabled or pure-IP strategy. Leveraging existing Meridian, Norstar, and Communication Server 1000 investments, BCM (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more.
Business Communications Manager (BCM) 50 is designed specifically for the small to medium business. The BCM 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications with 3 to 20 stations, yet scalable to serve more than 40 stations.
The BCM 400 system is capable of growing from as small as 4 extensions all the way up to approx. 150 extensions. It supports the new IP Phone based sets from Nortel - this includes the BCM i2001, BCM i2002, BCM i2004, BCM i2050, and the BCM i2007 VoIP Enabled sets.
- Cost-effective scalability from 10 to 150 stations using a mix of digital and IP stations.
- Simplified network infrastructure (BCM) (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) cuts costs by connecting IP phones over the LAN wiring system, seamlessly extending features to multiple sites through IP connectivity and streamlining network management. IP trunking enables a business to optimize network bandwidth and reduce network costs.
- Redundancy options, (BCM) (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) including power, fans and hard-drive, automatically detect failures and switches over seamlessly without any loss of service. This optional feature provides protection where security and reliability are the key drivers to communications systems.
- Browser-based management (BCM) (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation.
- Unparalleled telephony features (BCM) (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) - with the most complete telephony feature offering for small sites, no business has to make compromises on how to process critical customer calls.
- Full suite of applications (BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400) (BCM) - including voice messaging, unified messaging, interactive voice response, multimedia call center and wireless, enable your business to streamline costs, be more productive, and better serve customers
Nortel will be introducing the BCM 300 and BCM 600 in mid 2007.
Canada sells business phone systems from Avaya and Nortel. We sell the Avaya IP Office and Nortel Norstar, and BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400 from our head office in
Canada. Please feel free to contact one of our sales reps. at our
Canada office at 416-783-7890. We look forward to hearing from you.
Click to download the Business Series Terminals brochure
Click to download the BCM 3.7 brochure