Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone - Avaya IP Office
Our Price (CDN$): Call for pricing 1 866-667-8357
Avaya 9508 Business Phone
A Sleek, High-End Phone Designed for Small Business Executives and Managers The Avaya 9500 Series Business Phone Systems allow small and medium sized businesses to deliver highly reliable, high quality, communication solutions for a range of user types within the organization. With an appearance and functionality similar to that of the well-established Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9500 Series can be deployed in mixed digital/IP telephony environments and are an ideal choice for companies wanting to add digital endpoints with a consistent look and user experience to their existing portfolio. The 9500 Series’ smart design, crystal-clear sound and productivity features make these phones an easy choice for companies looking to gain strategic competitive advantage from their communications infrastructure.
Looks Great, Sounds Better: The 9500 series features large, eye-friendly displays; paperless, all-digital labeling; and a high-quality integrated speakerphone that ensures everyone can hear and be heard.
Familiar, Functional Interface: There’s almost no learning curve with the 9500 Series. Almost any user will intuitively know to use the fixed keys to access the most common features and the flexible softkeys with contextual guidance and prompts.
A Sound Investment: The 9500 Series is an excellent value for your growing company – and it’s designed to remain that way, with expansion options including a headset interface. The 9500 Series delivers significant competitive advantages at its price point while lowering total cost of ownership for your company.
An Indispensable Phone for Executives and Managers
Small business executives who spend a great deal of time on the phone rely on advanced telephony features and depend on high quality, real-time voice communications, for the success of their roles. With a large, easy-to-read display, the 9508 provides multiple feature keys, speed dials, and call logs to please the most demanding executive.
The 9508 Digital Deskphone delivers what managers need:
• 8 administrable feature buttons on 3 levels (total of 24 button positions), plus optional 12-button expansion module for a total of 96 feature keys or speed dial buttons with dual red-green LEDs to display status
• 10 fixed-feature keys for common tasks (e.g. contacts, history and message)
• Integrated, full-duplex speakerphone
• Headset jack supports wide array of wired and wireless Avaya headsets
• Additional caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling
• Context-sensitive interface, 4-way nav cluster and 4 softkeys simplify and speed up operations
• 8 line X 32 character display, white backlit for easy viewing
Avaya 9508 Digital Deskphone Key Features
• Avaya IP Office Release 7.0 or later
• Charcoal gray
• Handset with 9-ft cord
• Dual-position stand
• White backlit graphical display 181 x 121 dots; 8 rows x 32 characters
• Permanently-labeled buttons: Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, Voicemail Message
• Permanently-labeled navigation cluster (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK)
• Message Waiting indicator
• 8 administrable buttons
• 4 contextual softkey buttons
• Button Module 12 (BM12) supported; up to 3 can be connected
• Headset support
• Full-duplex speakerphone
• 2 wired line interface
Size and Weight
• Length (depth) in low position: 8.07in (205mm)
• Width: 8.03in (204mm)
• Height off desk in low position/high position: 6.34in (161mm) / 7.91in (201mm)
• Weight including handset and stand: 2.2 lbs (992g)
Looking for Headsets for Avaya IP Phone? check our