Avaya 9608 IP Deskphone
Our Price (CDN$): Call for pricing 1 866-667-8357
Avaya 9608 IP phone is a VoIP business phone
Provide everyday users with enriched communication capabilities
The 9608 IP Deskphone is an 8-line telephone ideally suited for Everyday users who consider the phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and communications. The competitively priced, high-performing 9608 features a monochrome display, 4 softkeys, common user interface with Avaya one-X® solutions, high definition audio quality, integrated Ethernet interface, support for Bluetooth® and DECT headsets and up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules.
Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9608 leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations or home offices. Integrated with Avaya Aura™, the 9608’s evolutionary approach optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits
• Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding and to access everyday processes including third-party applications such as company-wide corporate directories
• Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 Red/Green LEDs
• Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Ethernet port for a PC as well as Bluetooth and DECT Headsets (with adapter)
• Enables more efficient, high-speed call management through support of up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules
• Offers consistency through a common Avaya one-X® interface (including mobile endpoints)
• Accommodates changing business needs with Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure
• Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”