Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone
Our Price (CDN$): Call for pricing 1 866-667-8357
Avaya 9611G Deskphone, Business Phone
Avaya 9611G IP phone
Avaya IP Office
The 9611G IP Phone is an 8-line intermediate telephone ideally suited for Everyday users who consider their phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and communications.
Provide everyday users with enriched communications capabilities
The 9611G IP deskphone is an 8-line intermediate telephone ideally suited for Everyday users who consider their phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and communications. Enabling digital customers to transition easily to the best of IP phone technology, the 9611G delivers intelligent communications with a traditional look and feel, graphical color display, high definition audio quality with full duplex speaker, and a wide band handset and headset.
Competitively priced and high-performing, it supports Bluetooth®, a USB interface, integrated Gigabit Ethernet (1000MBps for both deskphone and attached PC), a secondary Ethernet port, and up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP phones, the 9611G leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated communications from headquarters or remote locations. Integrated with Avaya Aura™, the 9611G’s evolutionary approach optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
IP Phone 9611G: Key Features and Benefits
• Delivers high-definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls using the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset
• Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display and a permanently labeled Navigation Cluster (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK)
• Delivers visual queues that can speed task management through 8 Red/Green LEDs
• Helps increase productivity through context-sensitive graphical interfaces
• Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys to transfer, conference and forward calls and to access everyday processes including third-party applications such as company-wide corporate directories
• Provides consistency through a common Avaya one-X® interface (including mobile endpoints)
• Offers flexibility through support of DECT Headsets and Bluetooth (with adapter)
• Enables efficient, high-speed call management through support for up to three 12 or 24 Button Expansion Modules
• Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”
• Provides choice through integrated Gigabit Ethernet and USB interface support
• Accommodates changing business needs with Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure
Contact Center Model
A model of the 9611G designed for contact centers takes advantage of the touch screen to simplify access to a range of features for enhancing agent productivity, such as handling greetings, monitoring calls in the queue, updating status and quickly completing many other day-to-day tasks.