Avaya IP Office Customer Service for Agents and Supervisors
Our Price (CDN$): Call for pricing 1 866-667-8357
IP Office Customer Service Applications
Business Phone Systems
Improve Agent Productivity and Customer Knowledge
Businesses that understand how communications can enhance customer service and increase the productivity of their people will appreciate the powerful information that IP Office Customer Service applications can deliver.
Whether you have a traditional call center or simply people who answer phones, there is valuable data in customer calls that can help you improve customers’ experiences. For instance, if you know who is calling, from where, how often they call, how long they talk, how long customers wait, how many calls are lost, and more — it can give you a window into your customer service performance and the productivity of your people and can translate into greater revenue and more satisfied, loyal customers.
IP Office Customer Service applications provide a wealth of information through intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces and tools.
Customer Call Reporter (for Supervisors)–Point-and-click, drag and drop to get real-time information by agent or group of agents or to set alarm notifications and automatically deliver customized reports. Choose from among many easily customized views to see specific information that is most relevant to your business.
- Create a caller identification report to see where the most (or the fewest) calls originate (by area code, country code, prefix, etc.).
- See how many calls have been taken over a period of time, length of calls and more, through Agent reports.
- Set thresholds to trigger alarms and adjust thresholds to suit changing business
objectives or campaign targets.
- Schedule automatic delivery of reports in the format preferred by the recipient.
Customer Call Reporter provides supervisors with access to detailed, actionable data to help schedule staffing at peak times, provide relevant agent training, and to improve overall business performance.
Customer Call Reporter (for Agents) – Call center agents can experience significant increases in productivity with Customer Call Reporter. Through customizable views set by their supervisor, agents see a wide range of information that helps them budget their time based on workload, call queues and agent availability.
Agents can see the number of calls on hold or in progress, lost calls, number of agents logged in/out, and more. When an agent knows no callers are waiting in queue, the agent can spend more time with customers building relationships, generating more revenue and enhancing overall customer satisfaction and loyalty.
ContactStore – Recording calls is a great way to provide agent feedback that improves agent performance and customer experiences. ContactStore enables you to efficiently archive, search for and replay call recordings through an easy-to-use browser interface. Quickly found, the desired recording can be forwarded to supervisors or agents for more meaningful training.
Self Help Applications – Easily create customized, automated self-help phone menus that enable your business to run more efficiently and enhance your customers’ experiences. Use automated attendants during business hours to answer simple, frequently asked questions (directions to office, check shipping status, etc.) and free up your people for more critical tasks.
- Improve customer experience – provide personalized customer service with speed and efficiency
- Manage staff more effectively – understand the peaks and valleys of call volumes so you can staff accordingly
- Improve training – make better use of agent call recordings to enhance agent sales techniques and service skills
- Grow revenue – detailed data on calling patterns helps drive more effective sales campaigns and day-to-day selling.