How To Program User Appearence Buttons - NEC Phone Systems
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. Pressing ‘Help’ followed by one of the programmable buttons on the phone. The demonstration will use the TWIN button.
2. Hit the Speaker button, followed by ‘751’.
3. Press the key you want to program. In this one, we’re going to press TWIN.
4. Enter ’01’, which is the code for the user appearance.
5. Enter the extension that you want to appear.
6. Press ‘Hold’ to save.
7. Press ‘Speaker’ to hang up.
8. Confirm programming by pressing ‘Help’ followed by the key programmed.
How To Forward / Unforward An Extension Number In Avaya IP Office 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube https://youtu.be/Drze2nm-l-A...Read More