NEC Button Guide
8 min read
Step by Step Guide
1. This is the layout for NEC’s 12 & 24 button phones.
2. Under display, you will have a time stamp at top of the phone, your extension number in the middle, and the soft keys at the bottom of the phone.
3. You have the corresponding buttons that activate each soft key with the black buttons, and here you have your 12 programmable feature buttons, which can be used for speed dialling system features within the phone.
4. You have your dial pad, your flash, transfer, mute, and do-not-disturb buttons; your Clear and Back buttons, a Speakerphone, and a Hold button.
5. You also have a wheel button, which will activate different features depending on what mode the phone is in.
How To Forward / Unforward An Extension Number In Avaya IP Office 2 min read Linkedin Facebook Twitter Youtube https://youtu.be/Drze2nm-l-A...Read More