HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
At Digitcom we are committed to ensuring a positive customer experience at every touchpoint. Below are some of the ways we provide ongoing service and support for each and every customer:
- Over 45 highly-trained and talented staff, all of whom stand dedicated to providing you with the best service and support from the initial purchase of your phone system to installation, training, ongoing service, maintenance and support.
- Our team of over 17 certified field technicians and in-house technical support groups who work closely together to resolve customer technical issues efficiently, eliminate unnecessary site visits and reduce wait times.
- We provide on-site system training for your entire staff and conduct monthly training seminars out of our head office.
- A 24-hour hotline with a 2-hour turnaround time for any major emergency and a highly efficient online ticketing support system. For after hour emergency support call our main line, 416-783-7890 and dial 911, please don’t open emergency support tickets through our web site.
ON-SITE SYSTEM TRAINING
Before your new voice system goes “live” your Digitcom Customer Service Representative will be available on-site to provide system training for all company staff. It is during this time that training sessions (45-minutes to one hour in length) between your Digitcom Rep and groups of six to eight employees will be conducted.
To increase both employee familiarization and comfort with the new system, your Digitcom Rep will also distribute comprehensive training guides and customized memos/flowcharts during these sessions.
Our dedicated staff will be with you and your company every step of the way, and if our training happens to leave a question unanswered, we’re just a phone call away. We look forward to working closely with you.
With the purchase of any phone system, Digitcom is committed not only to helping your company transition onto the new system, but providing ongoing service and support as well. In addition to the one year of service and support that Digitcom includes with all its systems, we offer affordable Service Contracts for anyone in need of ongoing support. The cost for this additional service is approximately 10% (often times less) of your system’s original purchase price.
Customers covered by Digitcom’s maintenance agreement can expect to receive the below noted service guarantee. Maintenance Agreement customers will receive the following:
- Advance replacement of all hardware
- 24 X 7 X 365 support for all Severity 1 issues (non billable)
- Attendance to Digitcom’s training at no charge, classes conducted monthly
Note: All Service commitments are BEST EFFORT.
DIGITCOM RESPONSE TIME
The below severity code table provides target times for problem resolution
Complete Service Interruption
Information Request or Minor Service
Phone System Outage, severe business impact
Customer still has service but infrastructure is degraded and the situation could lead to a service interruption if not attended to in a timely manner.
Customer still has service. Call relates to a develop-
ment, enhancement or non critical request
Phone system is completely down, calls to main go unanswered
50% or more of the phones are down, reception phone is down, voice mail is down, advanced applications not functioning
Situations which may need to be addressed but which do not impact the functionality of the phone system, data network, or minor thresholds. MAC (moves, adds, changes) would fall into this classification.
TARGET TIME TO ADDRESS
TARGET RESOLUTION TIME
CUSTOMER ESCALATION PROCEDURES
The table below describes the customer service response path followed by Digitcom in order to efficiently address each issue and resolve problems as quickly as possible.