- PROUDLY CANADIAN
- Sales & Support - 1-866-667-8357
Holiday Outgoing Voicemail Message: Have you made yours?
Posted On: - December 19th, 2018
Interested in improving customer care? Consider reading our whitepaper on contact centres! "The Secret to Business Intelligence". Have you remembered to set your office's outgoing voicemail to something holiday-related? Are you on track to finish your work before you leave for your holiday? Are you taking a holiday? Have you found something for your mother-in-law? Are you certain you know she likes Diane Keaton enough for you to buy her an autobiography? Okay one problem at a time. This week will focus on outgoing voicemails, but I promise a Diane Keaton article at some point in the future, at least if Digitcom ever starts selling massive black pilgrim hats in addition to phones.
InstructionsHow to Enable the Holiday Greeting NEC Phone System Instructions included in the link How to Use Your Voicemail on a Hosted PBX System Instructions included in the link How to Change Company Greeting 1 or 2 on Your Norstar Phone System Youtube link How to Setup Voicemail on the Polycom Phones Youtube link
Outgoing Voicemail Message Ideas for Personal NumbersThe holidays can heap a lot of stress onto people, so let's keep the ideas good and misanthropic:
- "Between December 20th and January 2nd, I can't speak to anyone on a day that ends in 'Y' - Happy Holidays!"
- "If you do not tell me what gift you got me this year, do not bother with the rest of your message."
- "Season's Greetings! I'm unavailable between December 20th and January 2nd. For more information, e-mail me and read the auto-response. Thanks!"
- "Why are you calling? Text me. It's 2019."
- "If you're not calling about my New Year's Eve fireworks party, give up and hang up. If you are calling about the fireworks, it's about time. When you arrive, knock at the back not the front."