According to a Frost & Sullivan study 78% of workers communicate with remote workers on a daily basis. Yet only 3.6% of huddle spaces, where real collaborative work can be done, are actually outfitted with the video-conferencing capabilities necessary!
Start Meetings When They're Supposed To Start
A solution for everything your boardroom, conference room, or huddle room could possibly need
Intelligent Use of Space
Video Conferencing Solutions
Easy Wireless Collaboration
Where People Want To Have Meetings
DID YOU KNOW?
96% of huddle rooms don't have video conferencing technology
According to the same study 40% of people’s time is used in meetings and only half of those meetings were actually effective. Enabling your space with the right solutions to deliver actual bottom-line ROI is easy!
It doesn't matter what size your room is
Our deep portfolio of products solutions affords us the luxury of being able to deliver thousands of different configurations.
A meeting room of any size is setting aside valuable office space to enable one thing. Face-to-face communication. The reality is that businesses today often need that level of communication but everyone can’t be in the same room.
Why Should Digitcom Handle Your Next Project?
For over 25 years Canadian businesses have trusted Digitcom with their telephony and audio-visual needs. We’ve received several Consumer Choice and Customer Support awards that affirm our core focus. We stand behind our products and installation with our team of field technicians and remote support technicians.
- With locations in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver we have a national range
- Before your new system goes ‘live’ you’ll receive training sessions
- A 2-hour response turnaround time for any major system failure
- Even with minor adjustments we’re committed to solving the problem within 24 hours
- Flexible pricing and technology options
- Work with a CTS certified sales engineer to deliver AV projects on-time and within budget