NEC UNIVERGE® SV8300 Communications Server Sales Brochure
NEC UNIVERGE® SV8300 Communications Server | Sales Brochure. Businesses can deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology on a single SV8300.
Our Price (CDN$): Call for pricing 1 866-667-8357
NEC UNIVERGE® SV8300 Communications Server | Sales Brochure
UNIVERGE360 is NEC’sapproach to unifying business communications. It places people at the center of communications and delivers on an organization’s needs by uniting infrastructure, communications and business.
The UNIVERGE SV8300 Communications Server, part of UNIVERGE360’s Unified Infrastructure, is the ideal system for
businesses wishing to compete on a higher level and grow over time.This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet the communications needs of usinesses, both now and in the future.
Scalability for the Growing Business
The SV8300 functions alone or in a network and can expand to meet all of a business’s communication needs – including mission-critical data applications.
Support for VoIP and Traditional Voice
Businesses can deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology on a single SV8300. This support provides the ability to customize the best communications solution for any business.
Enhanced Centralized Management
The SV8300 offers centralized management of a business’s
communications systems. Moves, adds and changes of SV8300
phones are quick and easy. Simply plug any phone into any jack
wherever it’s needed – and it’s ready to go.
Businesses can protect their technology investment while providing a migration path to pure IP. The SV8300 has the flexibility to support existing NEC traditional circuit-switched technology and can be fully utilized to run in a pure IP environment.
Diverse Features that Increase Productivity
The SV8300 streamlines business communications with its wide range of on-board applications and high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations.
• NEC’s terminals enhance user mobility and increase worker
productivity, whether they are at their desks or have stepped
away. Compatible models include:
– UNIVERGE Desktop IP Terminals
– Business Mobility (IP DECT Terminals)
– UNIVERGE Desktop Digital Terminals
– UNIVERGE Digital DECT Terminals
– UNIVERGE MH240 Multiline Mobile Handsets
– UNIVERGE MH110, MH120 and MH140 Mobile Handsets
– UNIVERGE SP30 Softphone
• Standard SIP telephone support allows users to utilize third-party
phones with the SV8300.
• Compatibility with UC for Business ensures that a unified
approach is used throughout all communications.
• UC for Enterprise integrates multiple applications into one feature
rich client – the UCE Desktop Client (UNIVERGE UC700).
• Windows®-based UNIVERGE SV8000 Series PC Pro provides
centralized programming access.
Additional solutions supported by the UNIVERGE SV8300
Communications Server include:
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Hospitality Management Solution
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Communication Analyst
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series InRouter
• UNIVERGE UM8000-Mail Solution
• UNIVERGE UM8500 Unified Messaging
• UNIVERGE UM4730 Unified Messaging System
• UC for Enterprise Attendant (UA5200)
• UC for Enterprise Application Platform (OW5000)
• UNIVERGE SV8000 Series Multimedia Conference Bridge
Designed to be both versatile and scalable for a growing business’s
needs, the SV8300 supports IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless. Its
resources and features can be transparently shared between branches or
remote locations by networking SV8300s or linking SV8300s with other
NEC telephony devices including:
• UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Servers
• UNIVERGE SV7000 Communications Servers
• NEAX® platforms
A geographically distributed unified system with a single image can
be produced by using NEC’s UC for Enterprise Manager (UNIVERGE MA4000) to ensure application integration, feature transparency and survivability in the event of network failures.
NEC’s UNIVERGE SV8300 Communications Server provides the
scalability and flexibility to meet all of a business’s communication
Pure IP/SIP System | SV8300 Processor Supports IP & SIP