Nortel 1120E IP Based Phone
Our Price (CDN$): Call for pricing 1 866-667-8357
Nortel 1120E IP Phone
VoIP Business Phone System
A VoIP phone uses voice over IP (VoIP) technologies allowing telephone calls to be made over an IP network such as the Internet instead of the ordinary system. Calls can traverse the Internet, or a private IP network such as that of a company.
Business Communications Manager (BCM) BCM 50, BCM 200, and BCM 400, BCM 450 from Nortel
Business Communications Manager (BCM) delivers small/medium-sized businesses and branch offices the only converged voice/data solution in the industry, providing a choice of IP-enabled or pure-IP strategy. Leveraging existing Meridian, Norstar, and Communication Server 1000 investments, BCM has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more.
Nortel 1120e IP Based Phone
The IP Phone 1120E is a multi-line, intermediate-level desktop phone encompassing a sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design. IP Phone 1120E delivers an innovative array of features including a high-resolution, pixel-based, fully-backlit, grey scale graphical display, support for data and web-based applications as presented from external application servers, four-way navigation cluster and USB peripheral support for a superior navigation experience, an integrated phone switch with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and PC ports, a local Tools Menu for simplified administration along with the suite of features delivered from Nortel Communication Servers.
- Up to four programmable line/feature keys, 1120e
- fourteen fixed key and four soft label keys High-resolution, fully-backlit, graphical monochrome grey scale, pixel-based (260x x 80) display 1120e
- Five position (-5 to + 55 degrees) adjustable footstand 1120e
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter/Send key 1120e
- Universal Serial Bus port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs 1120e
- Data and web-centric applications text and graphical presentation support as delivered from external application servers 1120e
- Integrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port) 1120e
- Secure local Tools Menu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics 1120e
- Voice Message/Incoming Call and Feature Status Indicator LED’s 1120e
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standard vendor power schemes and local AC power options 1120e
- Icon and English-text based keycaps 1120e
- Field upgradeable firmware via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP) adds convenience and reduces costs in administration Desk or Wall Mountable Graphite color with silver metallic bezel