How to Program a Headset Button - NEC Phone System
The video demonstrates How to Program a Headset Button – NEC Phone System
Step by Step Guide
Before you program the headset button, you’re going to check to see if there’s a free button available. Do this by:
1. Pressing ‘Help’ followed by one of the programmable buttons on the phone. The demonstration will use the HDSET button.
2. If it says ‘Not Defined’, press the Exit key.
3. Hit the Speaker button, followed by ‘751’.
4. Press the key you want to program. In this one, we’re going to press HDSET.
5. Enter ’05’, which is the code for the headset.
6. Press ‘Speaker’ to hang up.
7. Confirm programming by pressing ‘Help’ followed by the key programmed.