How to Program User Appearence Buttons - NEC Phone Systems
The video demonstrates How to Program User Appearence Buttons – NEC Phone Systems
Step by Step Guide
Before you program your user appearance button, check to see if there’s a free button available. Do this by:
1. Pressing ‘Help’ followed by one of the programmable buttons on the phone. The demonstration will use the TWIN button.
2. Hit the Speaker button, followed by ‘751’.
3. Press the key you want to program. In this one, we’re going to press TWIN.
4. Enter ’01’, which is the code for the user appearance.
5. Enter the extension that you want to appear.
6. Press ‘Hold’ to save.
7. Press ‘Speaker’ to hang up.
8. Confirm programming by pressing ‘Help’ followed by the key programmed.