How to record and activate a holiday greeting on a NEC Phone
The video demonstrates how to change and activate the holiday greeting on an NEC phone.
Step by Step Guide
To change and activate holiday greeting on a NEC phone:
1. Press the voicemail button followed by 72, which brings you into the System Manager options.
2. Press the Instr soft key for Instruction Menu. The mailbox number for the holiday greeting is always 003.
3. Follow the prompts on the softkeys to record, to listen or to delete the greeting.
4. Once you have the greeting recorded, hit the Back key, hit the More key, hit the Schedule key.
5. Enter 02 and you’re going to turn it on, which overrides the night greeting to play the holiday greeting instead.
6. Hit the Back key to back out and the Speaker key to hang up.