How to set up a conference call on a NEC Phone system
Description: The video demonstrates how to set-up a conference call on a NEC phone.
Step by Step Guide
To set-up a conference call on a NEC phone:
- Call the first party. It can be either internal or external.
- Once you’re connected with the first party, press the Conference soft key, which is going to give you a dial tone.
- Enter the contact number you want to conference in.
- Once you’re connected with the second call, you’re going to hit the Add soft key.
- Hit Begin which is going to bring this number, you and the first call into a conference.