How to Use Set Relocation Feature on your NEC Phone System
Description:The video shows how to use the set relocation feature on either your NEC SL1100 or SV9100 telephone system.
Step by Step Guide
How to use the set relocation feature on either your NEC SL1100 or SV9100 telephone system:
- First, you’ll go to one of the extensions, press the ‘Speaker’ key and enter 7-8-9.
- It’s going to ask you for a password.
- The default password is four zeros.
- Next, the system will ask you for the extension number of the phone that you want to swap.
- In this example, I’m going to enter 2-2-2.
- You’re going to notice on the screen it says ‘Completed’.
- Now press ‘Speaker’ to exit, which will now have 2-2-2 in the place of where 2-2-1 was.